GCSEPod has created something special for all teenagers across the world. They have invested in Cameron Parker and this exciting GCSEPod webinar – Motivation and Mind set.
This will be the first of many webinars to come. It is online, you can participate from the comforts of your own home, and there won’t be any pressure as your identity will remain anonymous. Therefore the time is now to start taking responsibility and grasp this opportunity with everything you have.
In this 60 minute webinar you will find out how you can achieve the below using your GCSEPod subscription:
- How to prepare for the new school year, so that you can get the grades you deserve.
- How to get motivated, when you really can’t be bothered.
- How to bounce back from lockdown with confidence.
- How to use anxiety and stress to your advantage.
- How to use school, so that you CAN have the future you want.
Where to find things to read over the summer.
Free ebook platform (Enfield Grammar / Wheelers reading platform). To access the ebook library students simply need to:
• visit https://enfieldgrammar.wheelers.co (there’s no need to put www. at the start or .uk at the end)
• sign in using your usual school computer username and password
• click on Start Browsing to browse and borrow ebooks
• Once borrowed, use the Read button to start reading the ebook
Reading through the eplatform App If you’re using an apple, android or windows tablet (or an apple or android smartphone) you can also access the ebook library via the eplatform App. The advantage of using the App is it automatically saves your ebook within the App, making it easy to retrieve and read your ebook offline.
• In your App store, simply search for ‘eplatform by Wheelers’ to find the App
• Once downloaded, search for ‘Enfield Grammar’ within the ‘Find Your Library’ link
• You can then sign in, browse and borrow ebooks as above Students can borrow one ebook at a time, which will expire automatically from the device after two weeks.
Next there is the Digital Library Noticeboard with lots to read – have a good look:
Also we have ‘The Day’ online newspaper full of interesting articles and facts: https://theday.co.uk/?token=e3FoCwPyaT0Ix3ugJ4GISn1RYSuNO6Jy These links can all be found on the school website under the tab bar on your home page or in the library page under curriculum.
A few examples received in so far from one Year 8 form: Remote Form Time Activity – creating origami animals
Why don’t you have a go too…
Latest News 1 Latest News 2 Latest News 3
Latest News 4 Latest News 5 Latest News 6
Latest News 7 Latest News 8 Latest News 9
Latest News 10 Latest News 11 Latest News 12
Latest News 13 Latest News 14 Latest News 15
Latest News 16 Latest News 17 Latest News 18
Latest News 19 Latest News 20 Latest News 21
Latest News 22 Latest News 23 Latest News 24
Latest News 25 Latest News 26 Latest News 27
Latest News 28 Latest News 29 Latest News 30